A limited number of travel grants is available for partial reimbursement of international travel costs.
1) Be a student or junior researcher (masters, PhDs or post-docs)
2) Be first author and principal contributor on the submitted paper
3) Travel from outside Korea
4) Attend the workshop
The application procedure is as follows:
1) Obtain a written certification (letter) of your status (master, PhD or post-doc) from your supervisor
2) Send this via email to all three of the general chairs (swlee AT image.korea.ac.kr, christos AT rad.upenn.edu,
dimitri.vandeville AT epfl.ch), with the title "PRNI 2011: application for travel grant".
Grants will be awarded competitively with respect to a ranking based on aggregate reviewer scores of papers. Authors of rejected papers will not be eligible for travel grants. Feedback will be sent shortly after acceptance notification, as early as possible before the camera-ready deadline.