Dear BCI 2022 participants:
This is announcement made on 25th of January 2022. Please check out the following information.
Please note that this event will be held in a hybrid format.
* COVID-19 update: Due to the current situation, it is highly recommended to attend BCI2022 virtually for those coming from overseas.
One of the authors must register for the presentation. Virtual attendee registration will open. If you do not attend the conference physically, please register as virtual attendee. Early bird registration ends on 11th of February, 2022.
>> Go To Register
(2) Hotel Reservation
Please make the hotel reservation at http://reserve.high1.com/res/society.jsp.
(ID & PW: bci2022)
Due to COVID-19, please note that up to 6 persons are allowed to stay in one room only, and You can choose either CONVENTION TOWER on the hotel page or MOUNTAIN CONDO on the condominium page.
The venue will be held at Grand Ballroom, 4fl in Grand Hotel (Convention tower). Please check out the location at here. If you plan to attend BCI2022, please check out the announcement from High1 in Korean(하이원안내문.pdf)
(4) Technical Program
It will be updated on the technical program page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us.
(5) To Oral / Poster(Spotlight 1&2) presenters
* The time listed in the program for each ORAL speaker includes Q&A.
** Further notice will be announced.
Oral presentation : 20 minutes
Spotlight presentation: 3 minutes
* Those who register as virtual attendee must send your video to Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org before Feb. 15, 2022 and oral presenters must attend virtually in the Zoom meeting room. To control schedule and quality of presentation, it should be followed. When you send the information, please use the following title ’[BCI2022] - BCI2022 XXXXX (5 digits of Conf. paper id #)’. Your video should focus on the slides with author(s) in a small sub-frame. The video should be in MP4 format, use H264 or H262 encoding,
* For on-site attendees, please prepare your either oral or spotlight presentation as described below.
Oral presentation: 20 minutes on the podium
Spotlight presentation: 3 minutes on the podium
For spotlight presenters, please refer to (this PPT format).
No need to print and prepare a conventional sized poster but your presentation video or files must be submitted in advance before Feb. 15, 2022. If you are a on-site presenter, please ask more information at the reception desk.
(6) Direction to High1 Resort & Register @ the reception desk
Please check out the direction to High1 resort at https://www.high1.com/www/contents.do?key=944.
No finger food or coffee will be served except that we will provide lunches for onsite attendees. Proceedings will be delivered to your e-mail before the event starts.
For on-site attendees, your badges will be ready at the reception desk for your pickup. Please visit the registration desk to check your name on the attendance sheet and pick up your badges.
(7) Seasonal Activity (Ski & Snowboard Rental Request)
It will be provided. Please check the file attached and send the information to the BCI2022 Secretariat by email. (for on-site attendees only)
(8) Receipts, Invoices or Participant’s Certificate
Please do send us the information you need for the document. The request will be handled only after the event until March 10, 2022.
(9) Contact to BCI2022 Secretariat by e-mail: email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
(For Korean), BK21 국제학술대회 기준에 대해 다음과 같이 안내드립니다.
BCI2022 Secretariat Office:
Located in Korea University
Official Site: https://brain.korea.ac.kr/bci2022
The BCI2022 organizing committee is actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the safety, comfort, and quality of experience for all attendees from around the world.
Therefore, we have decided to take the hybrid format; face-to-face, and online meetings for the event in 2022.
In the meantime, we will ensure the academic quality of the event and its publication and take all precautions for attendees from our own country.
Seong-Whan Lee and Klaus-Robert Müller
Seong-Whan Lee and Klaus-Robert Müller