Download the updated BCI 2022 manuscript templates CLICK!
IEEE Electronic Copyright Form Tool (you will be directed led to the e-copyright submission after the final camera-ready paper submission made in the BCI2022 submission site through the confdriver)
FAQ on Electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF)
All authors should revisit the Microsoft Word template to ensure that important paper preparation instructions and conventions are followed.
Page Limit: The maximum page limit is 6 inclusive of figures and tables. Please note that each full or student registration includes publication of one paper (up to 6 pages in length) in the proceedings. A maximum of 2 additional pages is allowed for an extra fee.
Each full regular or student registration fee entitles publication and presentation of only one paper. Each additional paper incurs an additional fee (be advised that submission of more than 2 papers as the first author is not allowed).
Additional paper or page fees should be paid together with the registration.
Submission: at http://confdriver.ifs.tuwien.ac.at/bci2022
Language: The official language for the conference is English. Less than satisfactory English usage may form the sole basis for rejection of a paper and omission of any such final paper version from the conference proceedings. Authors whose native language is not English are encouraged to check their papers for proper English spelling and grammar using tools such as English grammar checkers available with most word processing application software.
Review: The review process of BCI 2022 is double-blind. At your first submission which is before the acceptance notification, Please DO NOT MENTION YOUR NAME ON THE SUBMITTED PDF. Non-anonymous PDF submissions will be returned for correction.
Important Dates and Deadlines|
Paper submission deadline: 15th December, 2021
Acceptance notification: 15th January, 2022
Camera-ready manuscripts deadline: 31st January, 2022
Check out the latest announcements on the Announcement page.
We are planning to have a hybrid mode for BCI2022 and the technical program is now available.
Oral: 20 minutes
Spotlight: 3 minutes
Your video should focus on the slides with author(s) in a small sub-frame. The video should be in MP4 format, use H264 or H262 encoding, and have a resolution between 720p to 1080p.
For the Poster presentations, no need to prepare a conventional-size poster but, you will have a chance to make a short spotlight presentation in front of colleagues.
Before submission of the camera-ready paper to the Confdriver, please check IEEE PDF eXpress.
Using PDF Xpress (yet to open, will be ready soon)
IEEE offers PDF eXpress as a free service to IEEE conference authors, allowing you to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
IEEE PDF eXpress will be available to BCI2022 authors until February 14, 2022 (optional).
Please go over the information found at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/External/UsingIEEEPDFeXpress
The services is optional to all authors but it will give you a conven ient system to convert your paper into IEEE Xplore compatible without any errors occurred before submission of your final camera-ready paper.
Steps for creating your Xplore compliant PDF file:
- Create your manuscript
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
- Create PDF eXpress account
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints and access to technical support.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account:
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
1) First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click the link.
Enter the following:
• 53720X for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
2) Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support: technical support via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your pdf: PDFSupport@ieee.org OR
- Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Submit A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.